The International Society for Academic Researchers (ISfAR) is a global provider of academic research assistance and training. Our team consists of professional and knowledgeable consultants with hands-on experience in research design, research methodology; quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
We provide effective assistance with the goal of empowering our clients i.e. academics, researchers, postgraduate students, professionals and institutions from all over the world for the purpose of promoting academic research through the organisation of conferences, seminars, training and workshops.
We foster discussions, critical analysis, and dissemination of ideas from research and innovative practice throughout the world through individual and organizational research assistance. Our solutions enable clients to generate, understand and present their results with self-confidence.
We offer the following training and services
- Data capturing and reporting
- Online and paper-based questionnaire Design
- Postgraduate seminars
- Proofreading and editing of theses & dissertations
- Qualitative data analysis with Atlas Ti and Nvivo
- Quantitative data analysis with SPSS and SAS, SEM with AMOS
- Research Proposal writing
- Writing for publication
Prof Andre Pelser, University of Free State, South Africa
Prof Luckson Kaino, Josiah Kibira University College, Tanzania
Prof MT Gumbo, University of South Africa, South Africa
Prof Shoshana Bar-Nur, Tel Aviv University, Israel
Prof KV Vigneshwar, Bharat University, India
Prof Yasuo Nakatani, Hosei University, Japan
Ms. Shreya Talreja, Lucknow Model College of Pharmacy, India
Dr Dipak Moholkar, India
Eng. Hadi Erfani, Payenme University, Iran
Dr. V N Siva Kumar Challa, Ramachandra Engineering College, India
Dr Syarifah Bahiyah Rahayu, University of Malaysia, Malaysia
Dr Shashank Tiwari, JP College of Pharmacy, India
Dr Perpetua Lum Tanyi, University of Nigeria Nsukka, Nigeria
Dr Nicholas Zezekwa, Bindura University of Science Education, Zimbabwe
Dr Margarethanne Cornell, Illinois Institute of Technology, USA.
Dr Kabede Kassa Tsegaye, St. Mary’s University, Ethiopia
Dr Juma Kanuwa, Center for Foreign Relations, Tanzania
Dr Jayaluxmi Naidoo, University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Dr Hamza Omar Mokiwa, University of South Africa; South Africa
Dr Eugenia Kafanabo, University of Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Dr Asheena Singh-Pillay, University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Dr Andri Du Toit, North West University, South Africa
Dr Ruth Bar-Sinai, David Yellin Academic College of Education, Israel
INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR ACADEMIC RESEARCHERS (ISfAR)
- promote capacity building in individual researchers in Education, through conferences, workshop training and publications.
- provide cost free membership to anyone interested in educational research.
- has an Open Access and peer reviewed Journal i.e. The African Journal of Educational Research (AJER) (ISSN 2591- 6998) in which peer reviewers help the authors to improve their papers.
- welcomes collaboration and academic support from individual researchers, institutions, academics and research associations.
|ISfAR membership chart as on 30th October, 2020|