The International Society for Academic Researchers (ISfAR) is a global provider of academic research assistance and training. Our team consists of professional and knowledgeable consultants with hands-on experience in research design, research methodology; quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
We provide effective assistance to empower our clients i.e. academics, researchers, postgraduate students, professionals and institutions from all over the world to promote academic research through the organisation of conferences, seminars, training and workshops.
We foster discussions, critical analysis, and dissemination of ideas from research and innovative practice worldwide through individual and organizational research assistance. Our solutions enable clients to generate, understand and present their results with self-confidence.
We offer the following training and services
- Data capturing and reporting
- Online and paper-based questionnaire Design
- Postgraduate seminars
- Proofreading and editing of theses & dissertations
- Qualitative data analysis with Atlas Ti and Nvivo
- Quantitative data analysis with SPSS and SAS, SEM with AMOS
- Research Proposal writing
- Writing for publication
ISfAR Advisory Board
Prof Yasuo Nakatani, Hosei University, Japan
Prof Vuyisile Msila, University of South Africa, South Africa
Prof Shoshana Bar-Nur, Tel Aviv University, Israel
Prof MZ Ramorola, North-West University, South Africa
Prof MT Gumbo, University of South Africa, South Africa
Prof Modupe Osokoya, University of Ibadan, Nigeria
Prof Luckson Kaino, Josiah Kibira University College, Tanzania
Prof Hamza Mokiwa, University of South Africa; South Africa
Prof Andre Pelser, University of Free State, South Africa
Mr Khamis Juma Muslim – The Institute of Public Administration (IPA), Zanzibar
Dr Hafsa Mwita, Sumait University, Zanzibar
Dr Theresia Philemon, University of Dodoma, Tanzania
Dr Rukkaya Muhamed, Zanzibar University, Zanzibar
Dr Racheal Mafumbate, University of eSwatini, Eswatini
Dr Perpetua Lum Tanyi, University of Nigeria Nsukka, Nigeria
Dr Nicholas Zezekwa, Bindura University of Science Education, Zimbabwe
Dr Lindiwe Mthethwa, University of Zululand, South Africa
Dr Juma Kanuwa, Center for Foreign Relations, Tanzania
Dr Jayaluxmi Naidoo, University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Dr Eugenia Kafanabo, University of Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Dr Dan Imariho, University of Rwanda, Rwanda
Dr Andri Du Toit, North-West University, South Africa
Dr Abdulmalick Feruzi, University of Dodoma, Tanzania
INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR ACADEMIC RESEARCHERS (ISfAR)
- promote capacity building in individual researchers in Education, through conferences, workshop training and publications.
- provide cost-free membership to anyone interested in educational research.
- has a peer-reviewed Journal i.e. Jahazi: a journal of humanities and social sciences with ISSN: 2953-2620 (Print); ISSN: 2953-2639 (Online).
in which peer reviewers help the authors to improve their papers.
- welcomes collaboration and academic support from individual researchers, institutions, academics and research associations.
|ISfAR membership chart as of 1st December 2022|