Jahazi is a journal of humanities and social sciences (Jahazi- jhss) is a research journal which is a project of the International Society for Academic Research (ISfAR). It is an interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary research publication covering humanities and social sciences. Jahazi solicits scholarly global and local research that deals with new dimensions, trends and topical themes. Furthermore, Jahazi supports contributions that generate new knowledge and novel theories. It accepts articles dealing with strong empirical studies as well as well written conceptual articles minimum 4000 words, maximum 8000 words including reference list. The journal also welcomes book reviews (max 1000 words), commentary (max 3000 words), short communication (max 2000 words) as well as case reports. Its readership includes postgraduate students, practitioners, researchers, education administrators as well as academics.
The journal is peer reviewed and is also associated with the annual ISfAR Conferences held in Zanzibar Islands each July. It is freely available online. It is in the process of applying for indexing from various bodies including ResearchGate, Academia.edu, Google Scholar, Cross Ref, Worldcat, Semantic Scholar, Norwegian Scientific Index, Scopus, DOAJ, and ERIC.
Aims & Scope
The journal encourages interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary research in all fields of humanities and social sciences. Itis published bi-annually, although in some years there would be a third special issue to be determined by editorial team and advisory board. Jahazicovers but is not limited to the following themes:
- Computer Integrated Education
- Conflict management and resolution
- Curriculum Theory and Teaching
- Demography and Population studies
- Development studies
- Fine and performing arts
- Indigenous languages and Curriculum
- International Relations
- Media and cultural studies
- Modern and ancient languages and literature
- Philosophy and Religion
- Political Studies
- School Leadership and Management
- STEM Education
Information for authors
- All manuscripts will be peer reviewed by at least two blind reviewers.
- Authors must guard against plagiarism. The articles will be disqualified should there be traces of plagiarism.
- Authors should only send manuscripts that have not been published before or that are not under consideration from other journals.
- Authors should use APA 7th edition as a referencing technique.
- The minimum number of words for an article is 4000 words and the maximum is 8000, and this includes the reference list.
- All articles should be submitted electronically via email to